Where: Jason’s studio in Manhattan and the streets of NYC
Fees: $700, and limited to 25 people.
We will spend the morning talking shop about photography and business and then we’ll hit the streets of NYC for an afternoon of shooting. Break for lunch (included).
Some of the topics Jason will discuss:
- Using practice sessions to develop your style
- Making yourself distinctive through marketing and branding
- Tips and tricks to shooting faster
- Simplifying complex lighting techniques to work on the fly
- Workflow before, during and after the wedding
Some of the topics Gene will discuss:
- Finding your niche, making it your name and owning it
- Destination Weddings and beyond
- Defining your client
- Going from 2k to 10k.
- Getting published – free advertising
The afternoon will consist of shooting with models, including awesome wardrobe, hair and makeup! Jason and I will discuss our approaches and techniques for making the most of every situation and getting THE shot for each wedding. Whether you’re on the sunny shores of San Francisco or the gritty streets of NYC, Jason and I will show you how we do it.
To sign up, send an email to email@example.com. Please note in the subject line that this is for the NYC one-day seminar with Jason Groupp.