I’ve been tagged by Justine Ungaro…in this online blog game you have to mention 8 things that people might not know about you. So hear goes:
1) I lived in Telluride for the winter of ’95, doing a marketing internship while skiing over 100 days. If you can…go visit!
2) This year I have visited about 20 cities to speak about photography websites and business practices, although I have not been on a plane in two months(that has been nice).
3) I moved to Portland, Maine from Los Angeles last November…Em and I drove the 3,600 miles cross country in the FJ.
5) I lived in a house in Hermosa Beach that was once occupied by Janis Joplin. It was a great house with a great view of the ocean for $600…didn’t last long though and now it has been torn down .
6) I have had two ACL reconstructions, one from soccer and one from skiing. Last one in ’96 and I have over 600 ski days on the new knee!
7) Running my first Triathalon in 19 days! It’s called the Pumpkinman and what a great motivation to have pumpkin pie at the finish line
8) I traveled around Europe for 35 days and only got one hotel room. Camping in Europe is awesome and there are no Americans…mainly Germans.
I will continue the game by tagging and please don’t feel obligated to continue this on your blog, but maybe leave in comments here on this one(if you like):
Frank DiMeo Niiiiccce!
Frederick Van Still waiting for that phone call…
Mark Cuban Like this will happen! But Mark is awesome so you never know…
ChrisplusLynn You have to check these guys out…they have been producing some terrific work!
Amy Wenzel Don’t know Amy, but really like her work.
Paul Gero Really like his work…
Honorable mention Greg Gibson who is an amazing photographer. Hoping to get him to update his blog…and website